Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Patience is a virtue


If your checking for something new, so am I:-)  I wait everyday until 11-12 on pins and needles.  The phone rings and my heart leaps.  Why?  Because China is 12 hours behind us.  So, our agency comes in in the morning and goes through emails, etc...  Then, if something really important comes in, like an LOA (see sidebar), they call.  

I thought the next thing we were waiting on was a PA and maybe, we will still get one.  Or, according to some others who are a few steps ahead of us, we could get just get the LOA first since we have been logged in with the CCAA FOREVER!!!!!!!  After the LOA, it will take 3-5 weeks to get a TA.  Then, another 2-4 weeks later, we will travel.  There have been those receiving  these things in record time.  I would like to be one of those people.  Would you pray with us??  Of course we want God's timing ultimately, but it's so hard to think of that little girl that we have fallen in love with sitting in an orphanage.  Plus, we really would love to travel before the Olympic mess and we certainly DO NOT want to travel after it!  That would be torture!!



Check back tomorrow!  One of these tomorrow's, there will be big news:-)  How's that for positive!!??



P.S.  Posts have been less frequent because, well, ummmmmm..........  I dropped my computer and broke it.  Yes, that is bad! But what's worse is that, this little boy (not mine)picked this little piece off my keyboard, so the whole keyboard has to be replaced.  Total to cost to fix-$800 (We won't be fixing it!)

No comments: