Monday, June 16, 2008

Breaking News!!


Our agency told us this morning that they would be surprised if we didn't have a referral by Wednesday!!!  Pray that God would prepare us for whatever child he has for us.  I am a bit nervous because they asked how we would feel if "something off the wall" happened.... like giving us a boy!  I was not prepared for this and was upset.  I am just going to have to trust God- He has to be picking this child!

Please read the post before this one and pray for our friends!

Stay tuned.........................................

4 comments:

Unknown said...

*something off the wall* hmmmm...I'm sure your mind is going a mile a minute...would that be twins or an older child?? I mean a boy isn't *that* much off the wall. Sure would have to change the name of your blog for sure!
This news blesses my heart!!! Can't wait to hear & see who God has planned for your family!
I will be praying for your friends...sounds like Wednesday may be a day of sadness and joy

Anonymous said...

April, I'm SO excited for you! I'm sure you will be going crazy the next couple of days, but God has plans for you. I will keep you and your friends in my prayers.

Diane Kolacz

Sharla M. said...

Hi April,

I think of you so often, I can't wait to check back and see if you have news! As I think of tomorrow, and your friend's brother's service, the song Blessed Be The Name comes to mind..."You give and take away, my heart will choose to say, Blessed be Your name." I pray that in the midst of great sorrow, it will also be a day of great hope.

Many blessings,
Sharla (e-mail friend from RQ)

Anonymous said...

God will give you the perfect child for your family. Whether it be a five-year old boy, or twin baby girls - it will be straight from the throne of Jesus. I can't wait to hear your news tomorrow. You've certainly been on a roller coaster and it will finally be worth it. Tomorrow.

Blessings.