Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A few things....


     






     So, I haven't posted in awhile because I can't get out of the spiritual battle that I am fighting long enough to post on my blog!  AHHH!!!!!!  I have even tried to write about the battle itself but can't seem to get it finished.  The latest round involves a severe neck/back injury.  I have pretty much been laying around taking Darvoset.  Hopefully, the chiropractor will give me some relief tomorrow!

     In the meantime, I wanted to let everyone know that the earthquake did not affect Mylei.  As a matter of fact, according to my sources (haha), there wasn't any damage to any social welfare institute (orphanage).  Also, the families that were in China with my agency were not affected either.   Such a sad, sad situation!  Makes me REALLY excited to go to China.... NOT!!

     I also found out today that Mylei has already had surgery to repair her meningocele.  They said the surgery was a success and she has recovered very well.  I was glad to hear that, but with some reservation.   I think China has a great reputation in the adoption world, however, I found that they tell people what they want to hear, sometimes.  I would love that to be the truth!!

     For now, a comfortable position is calling my name- complete with an ice pack!!:-)
  

No comments: